Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Days Go By

Time goes by so quickly! Especially when you have a day job that you're not passionate about. I am thankful for it though. It's given me the ability to have a home and a family. But the work days start to blend. So I am promising myself to do the things I love more often. To waste less time being idle (unless that's what I'm passionate about at the moment...)

I love quiet mornings while my little family is still asleep. So I am vowing to get up early every morning to take advantage of that time. To craft. Read. Relax. Take photos. Drink a cup of tea. It's going to be my way of stealing time. Because who really needs nine hours of sleep? I think seven would suffice.

Today in Southern California is beautiful. Life is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment