Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lovely Day

Today has been a lovely day. One of those days that is both productive and wonderfully relaxing. I love days home. I can't wait to one day be able to spend the mojority of my time working from home. Whether it be in crafting or photography or part time teaching or hopefully a combination of all three! My goals are starting to become a little more foreseeable. I only wish that maybe I started ten years ago. But alas I would most likely not have the family I have now which is my world and joy. I am enjoying this journey so much!!! And it really is lovely outside today. Even if it's sunny and not raining. Cheers!


P.S. Has anyone else used PicFrame on their iPhone or iPad?! It is so neat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment