Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today is The Day!

Hello! I am so excited to launch the newest phase of my "Lil Old Blog". This week has been so amazing! In really the simplest ways. I have had the luxury of being home all week, no day job. It has been fantastic! Monday looms but I am trying desperately not to think about it. I have gotten to do so many lovely thing this week! I finally began my Project Life book. I know, I'm a bit late to the game but alas I am in it now! I figured Vacation Week was a great time to start and get the book going. We went to the Zoo this week and had a lovely time. Winnie is closer to three now than two and she had such a great day! I think the Choo Choo Train ride was probably her favorite thing at the Zoo though. My girl loves trains! I also have surpassed my Journal making goal for this week! At the beginning of the week I set myself goal of making a journal a day for my Etsy Shop and was hoping to have eight finished, though truthfully I though of it as a stretch goal. Well, at this very moment I have 12 made! And I will probably make a few more before tomorrow when I officially re-open my Shop. I have just had SO much fun putting them together this week. I've really gotten into a rhythm with them. I make two at a time and they are just coming out so lovely and unique! I can't wait to share. Well I suppose that is it for now! I will have a permanent link back to my Original Blog here to the right and one as well over there for easy access. I hope everyone is having a relaxing and wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment