Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Does Any One Else Ever...

Go on at Etsy binge?! Haha. I do... Sometimes I just can't help myself! Why does everything have to be so colorful and tempting. I have So many crafty ideas running through my head that I can't seem to pin any one thing down that I want to start.

There are the album kits I want to put together. The Fall and Christmas journals. The Wedding Album for my friend Erin that is halfway to
Happy completion... Not to mention all of my personal journaling goals! I want to try incorporating memories into my everyday journal and I haven't figured out how as of yet... Is anyone else's brain as craftily muddled as mine?! Well at least it's enjoyable. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment