Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hello There!

Gosh these last few days have been busy! Yesterday I attended a wedding for two great friends and had a blast. It was a whirl wind of a day that included me being a photographer, hair dresser, dress safety agent, Asian tourist bathroom wrangler, changing room attendant and traffic stopper. I had SO much fun. I got to stick close to the couple all day and help out whenever I could. Did I mention I also got to eat the best guacamole on the planet?!

Any who it was a fun and exhausting day. Now comes the really fun part for me. The gift making! I'm going to put something together using the photos I took throughout the day. I'll probably take some photos of the process and post them here. It's what I LOVE to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment