Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

It's Finished!

I have officially completed my friends Erin and Max's Wedding Album! These are the types of things I absolutely love to make as gifts. This happens to be the third one I've made over the years for close friends. You should see the three measly pages that showcase my wedding seven years ago in my basic all encompassing first scrap book. I've come a long way! But part of my wedding scrapbooks charm is in the simplicity in which I made it in. My crafting skills weren't what they are now. And every time I make another one it seems to get better and better!

For this one I used all pictures that I took while at the wedding (I LOVED playing the part of photographer). I incorporated Washi tape (of course), my favorite love poems and bits and pieces of other things like homemade stickers, ephemera and buttons! Oh! And some prompts from Smash Stacks that they have to fill in with their own answers.

I hope my good friends love their gift!!! I am sooo honored that I got to make it for them. Truly this is what I LOVE to do with my spare time.

Here are a few snap shots. I didn't want to share everything just in case they read this before the mailman gets to their house!!!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment