Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Beautiful

Buzzing Bees.

I feel like Pooh Bear with little bees buzzing around in my head.  I'm in a crafty mood!  I have decided to start making stationery again.  I think cards rather than actual paper stationery sets.  Unfortunately I lack the talent and know how that it takes to actually draw on a computer and turn it into stationery.  But I do know how to layer pretty things on a card!!!  And play with rubber stamps and Washi tape!  I am super excited because I just ordered through Amazon a teeny tiny little stapler.


Strange thing to be exited about I know.  But never the less I am!  I think staples add a nice hand made feel to paper crafts.  Something that is tangible.  Don't get me wrong I love my adhesive runners and there lack of presence but there is something really nice about seeing a staple holding your paper goodness together.  And these staples are really small! 1/4 of an inch small.  La Di Da.  Right now I'm punching paper like a mad woman.  Hopefully by this weekend I'll have some cards up in my Shop for sale.



I'm trying really hard not to be too discouraged about my little sales here and there.  I don't know how other people manage to make a living at it!  I sure wish I could figure it out.  But Oh Well.  I'm having a ton of fun anyways.  Even if I just end up with enough stuff to give away as gifts for the next ten years!  CHEERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment