Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Busy Bee!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!  My tutorial goes live tomorrow Friday the 13th in the morning over at Making This Home.  So, I have been a super busy worker bee finishing some new journals for the shop!  Decorating the covers is my favorite part and that's what I am doing today!

On a weird side note.

*The tutorial is being launched on the Thirteenth.
                                 
*I ended up cutting enough paper for Thirteen books unbeknownst to me.
                                 
*I was worried I didn't have enough binder rings and when I counted I had
EXACTLY enough for Thirteen Journals...  SPOOKY!!!

So on a very happy note I hope anyone who reads my silly little Blog checks out my first attempt at a tutorial tomorrow!!!  Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment