Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Twilight Exchange!

And this months theme is "Back to School". So of course I thought NOTEBOOK! But it's a "card" exchange so I made three little mini 3x4 notebooks. I really had no idea about embellishments but I started on the notebooks anyways. After they were constructed I thought hey! I have some letter rubber stamps I never use I should stamp "Twi Notes" on them. Cute huh? Then I remembered I had procured some blueish glitter spray and I went "sky"! Well then of course I had to add my favorite thing which is a tree and so I went with a Forks, WA theme with a Sun button included. I am super happy with how these turned out and honestly the toughest part was waiting for the glue to dry.









No comments:

Post a Comment