Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

A work in Progress

Please excuse the dust.

So here are some pictures of the paper I am using for my 29th Year Journal!


I especially love the colorful wood grain paper. Have I mentiond before that I LOVE Trees?! Not sure why. I just do. So I absolutely adore this paper.


So far it has a little over fourty pages (80 front and back). I figure that's already one or two entries a week and I know I'll be adding pages in as I go along.


I'm still pondering the cover so you'll have to wait til this afternoon to get a peek!!!


Oh. And I highly recommend picking up this little book! It is filled with pretty inspirational quotes and musings in bright colors that tear out. Perfect for journaling, card making or scraping with! I picked it up at Paper Source but I'm sure you can find it on Amazon as well.

Eeeekkk!  I just took a quick peek and it looks like the only place you can pick up this little Gem is through Paper Source for a slightly uncomfortable $20 dollars.  But if you are in the mood to splurge (I did for my upcoming Birthday) then I highly suggest it!



No comments:

Post a Comment