Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Sunday, August 12, 2012

My Favorite Time of Day

Is always in the morning when the house is still quiet and everyone is still asleep.


I'm thinking a lot about GOALS today. Sadly it's my final day of one of the happiest words in the English language. "Vacation".

Next week is my final Twentieth Birthday and I feel like this year really means something. It's the end of an era. Of a decade!!! In these last ten years I became independent. Married. And a Mother. I can't believe how fast it has all gone!!! Don't worry I wont start begging for time machines again (I'm already building one!)


I have a ton of things I want to achieve in this last year of my twenties. Most notably:

1. Getting über healthy (so I can fight crime).
2. Waking up earlier every morning to have more lovely quiet reflection time
3. Possibly moving to Oregon
4. Making my dream of staying home more with my family and working less
5. Somehow making more of a living by crafting


There are A LOT more goals but these five sort of include the others. It's an important long list. I just feel like I am on the precipice of great change.

I have also decided that this big important year needs its own Journal. Photos to follow!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything you say and do except move to Oregan....You cant do that! Your MIL would be very sad :-(.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And you're coming to Oregon with us silly.

      Delete