Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Oh My Goodness!!!

Has it really been 5 days since my last Blog post?! I apologize. My brain has officially been taken over by the evil professors at Uni who are desperately trying to make me a better more equipped human being. Although in the grand scheme of things... Any who now I'm off topic!

Wait I don't think this post had a topic. I really just need to find some time. Hurry up and write my best selling novel and move to Oregon to live in the country and simply enjoy life!!! That's the dream. I want to sit in my little home and write and consume and give back and read and create and craft and cook and see and ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Ok silly ranting post is complete. I am also happy to announce that my new blog friend (ok I think we're friends but really I think I just have a blog crush) Laura is alive and well!!! Robots had not in fact kidnapped her she was simply vacationing in London. Check out her funny blog!

YUMMY!!!  Yes that is  a bagel under there.  SOOO tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment