Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

I LOVE Gloomy Weather

I am soooo excited for this week!!! I love extra days off from my day job to spend with the family.

We always drive down to San Diego for Thanksgiving and it is so fun! It's always whirl wind trip. Down and back in one day. It's exhausting but very emotionally satisfying.

Is it weird that I like to be stuck in a car for three hours at a time with my loved ones?! We always have such great conversations.

My favorite thing about Thanksgiving is getting together with the family and chatting and helping out in the kitchen.

I especially love taking photos of the family and spending time catching up.

What are your favorite holiday traditions?




No comments:

Post a Comment