Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Monday, November 5, 2012

Networking and Christmas

First of all. It is 90 degrees here in southern CA!!! Doesn't Mother Nature know its November?! Who says Global Warming isn't real...

I want to make Winter Wonderland Christmas themed smashbooks, journal hybrids for my Shop. But is there any point? Lately I feel like I'm just going to end up with a room filled with pretty paper goodies that no one wants... Very sad.

This leads me to networking. How in the heck can I get better at it? I really truly admire those women and favorite Bloggers of mine that are lucky enough to work from home and make a living doing what they enjoy so much. I sure wish I could figure out how to do it for myself!!!

Oh we'll. I guess I'll just keep writing this blog and making crafty fun for myself. La. Di. Da. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment