Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Where Did November Go?!

I woke up this morning to lovely little reminder from Katie over at Making This Home that tomorrow is December 1! How did that happen?! Where did November go?

Alas it was a happy reminder because tomorrow I, along with I'm sure many others, am starting my Christmas journal!


I usually keep a journal that spans a good amount of the year but for special months like December or my Birthday month I like to keep something that's just for the season itself.  I started doing this a couple of years ago and it's become one of my favorite traditions!

Last year I made a special little journal just for my daughter and for my niece and my two nephews and boy did they have a ton of fun!  Can you imagine three kids all under the age of ten sitting around and  journaling on the living room floor for five hours straight with no fights having a blast?  It was amazing!

So this year I am using one of the four little Holiday journals I made for My Shop and I can't wait to start filling it up!

It'll end up being chock full of Photos. Journaling. Recipes. Memories of previous Decembers. Lists of things I love. A letter to Santa. A thank you list for gifts. Favorite Christmas song lyrics.  I'll try to post pictures often here!

 Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment