Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

I Got Mail!

And I didn't have to pay for it! (Because most of my mail has been Etsy and Amazon shopping lately...). Haha

It's from my pen pal Ashley. We decided to become pen pals in the summer time? And we emailed back and forth a few time about who would write the first letter. So I raised my metaphorical hand and said I would!!! Then life got a little hectic but golly the letter was written and mailed off. Then nothing...


I thought maybe she got my letter and it was terrible! Awful!! Repulsive!! Ok not really but you never know, I can be a gabby weirdo.

Then as I was trudging home from work today I checked my mailbox and found a letter!!! It was wonderfully decorated and from a name I didn't know..... Hmmmm intrigue. Well I was super excited to rip it open and find that it was from Ashley! My letter hadn't been a horrid atrocious mess! Life had just gotten in the way of mail.

Anywho,  I am super excited to write back and thought i'd share a little mail goodness with the maybe one person? Who reads my little blog.

Remember to get mail you must send mail! Cheers to mail!!!

1 comment: