Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Results!


So here they are!


Soap box mini journal thingamajigs. I think they turned out super! And were a lot of fun to make. Not to mention I used up all of my medium sized scrap paper!


So yayee. These seven little beauties took all together probably about three hours? If I had done them straight through. Not too shabby.


In the next few days I think I'll list them in my shop. Cheers! I'd love to see pictures of anyone else's soap box books!!!








2 comments:

  1. Wow, these are absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe you make them yourself! What is the paper like in them, is it blank?

    Absolutely lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anny! The paper inside is mostly scrapbook paper. The great thing about these little books was getting to use up the bits of paper that I felt were too big to be thrown away but too small for the construction of my regular sized junk journals!

      Delete