Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Good Morning!

I should definitely still be asleep... It's my day off! And even though I would have woken up when the little miss decided to awake it needn't be this early!!! It's 6:30 am and the house is chilly and quiet. This is my favorite part of the day. I love sitting at the computer catching up on all my favorite blogs and crafty endeavors. I love the anticipation of waiting for my Winnie to come out of her room and greet me with a good morning hug and kiss.

(source unknown)

This morning for some reason I woke up super early and the gears in my brain started churning. I started thinking off all of the fun crafty and mail related projects I have lining up! So much fun goodness. There are letters to write. Swaps to send out. Packages of goodies to put together. Minis to make. And I still haven't found the time to make more things for my shop! Must do. Very soon. I have been SUPER active over at the LEP FB page and it has been such fun.

What fun projects does everyone else have waiting for them?! Anything unique or exciting?

Oh!  And take a peek at this lovely FB page dedicated to journal/smashbooking!!!  So much color and inspiration!!!  Love

https://www.facebook.com/SmashBookLove

No comments:

Post a Comment