Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Popping In


For a quick hello!!!  Man. Has life been busy. Going backwards in a way. Instead of less work and more time at home. I've had to increase my hours at the bank... Sad pants. But oh well. Bills must be paid!  I have a few neat things coming up here. So don't despair!  Haha. If anyone still reads this!  Including a give away!!!


And remember. Christmas will be here in no time!!!  So make sure to get your journal kits and smash books from my shop before they are all gone. And also. Remember I do custom orders!!!  So if you want something special. Or holiday themed?  Just let me know!!! Ok. I will be back on Thursday with the giveaway details!  Muahahahaha. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment