Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

It's Almost 2014!!!


Hi!  Wow. Is anyone else as surprised how quickly the New Year is approaching?!  I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. I have been super busy with making presents this year.  I've discovered shopping for presents is much easier!  But this has been a lean year. And anyways. Handmade stuff is sooo much more personal!


Just popping in to say that 2014 should be a really productive, fun year!  Thanks to my new Finsbury Filofax I am hoping to have a very successful well planned year. What are your plans for 2014?  Any resolutions?  This next year I will be blogging a lot more, at least twice a week. Crafting a TON!!!  So look for new things in my SHOP.  And I will be focusing on health!  I mean, I'm a girl in my 30's now!


Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. Oh. And there is still time to grab a journal from my shop to use for 2014!!!!  And if you don't see exactly what you want. Let me know!  I love making custom times.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment