Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

There is Gingerbread in the Air

It is almost Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! Just popping in really quick for a HELLO!  Busy wonderful time of year isn't it?  Just wanted to remind my 3 readers that I still have some Journals and Journal Kits in my Shop and you should still be able to get them before the BIG DAY!  Also I still have time for some Custom Journal Kits so just let me know!


And, school is almost done for the semester so that means more fun time for me!!!  Be on the lookout for 3 or 4 new Videos from me before the new year!

I hope everyone is taking it slow and enjoying this always magical season.  Merry Wishes To ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, SJ! {one of your three readers waves from Canada}

    I'm popping in to say I received my fabulous journal kit -- wow! I am "almost" speechless.

    EmPress in Canada {waves again}

    ReplyDelete