Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Monday, January 20, 2014

Filofax Finds!!!

Hey everyone!!!  So I just thought I would share a list of all of the wonderful Filo/Planner related Blogs and Shops and Outlets for Printables and Inspiration that I have discovered over the last few weeks. ENJOY!!!

Goodies!  Blogs, Photos and Printables OH MY!

Philofaxy
My Life all in One Place
Yayee For Fridays
Jagged Little Thoughts
Filo Cuteness
It's My Life
Thoughts and Exploration
Paper Crafts and Sprinkles
Coffee and Stationery
Little Red Moose
DIY Fish
Paper Glitter
iMOM
My Owl Barn
Vintage Glam Studio
Organize for Free
Super Sweet Life
Spoonful
Living Locurto
The Polka Dot Posie
World Label
Organized Jen
Printable Planners
My Organized Mayhem

ETSY!

The Polka Dot Posie
Mrs. Brimbles
Kiddy Qualia
Cute Organizing

I hope some of these were new to you all!!!

See yah soon with a video share of my little ones Filo and what she has done with it!  Haha




No comments:

Post a Comment