Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Hello all!  So, how was your New Years Eve?  Mine was wild!!!  I stayed home with my family, had a bottle of wine and was in bed before 2013 was even good and over, heehee.  It was a very nice way to ring in the New Year, and bonus, NO HANGOVER!

So, as promised I will be really revving up my posts this next year!  Thanks to planning in my awesome new sidekick, my FILOFAX, I am already to go and get some blogging done!


Firstly I have quite a few commitments that I will be making this New Year and one of them is my Letter A Day project!  OR LAD for short.  It is as simple yet daunting yet fabulous as it sounds!  I will be writing a letter a day, though some may be short note cards, a post card, a long letter or a quick hello.  I will write to friends and family members, pen pals and strangers.  I will write to the men and women who serve our country, the elderly who need extra love and to anyone else I can think of!!!  I will even be leaving letters here and there to be happened across.  I am SO excited!  I will be (among many other blog posts) updating on hopefully a weekly basis on the outgoing mail smorgasbord.

So, here is to a productive 2014 and you will be hearing often from me!!!  CHEERS!

1 comment:

  1. I love your LAD idea! Inspiring! Got your letter, we were excited about the seal. LOL

    ReplyDelete