Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

L. A. D.

Hi!!!  So Sara Jean has had a crazy idea for the new year!!!  Something to get me pumped and focused on letter writing and pen paling. I am planning on "attempting" to write a letter a day. A DAY!  Crazy. Like I said. But I have set the goal and made up my tracking sheets and off I go. I plan to write to all my pen pals that stuck through my writers block. To family. To strangers. To the elderly. Basically anyone I can think of!




Now I know I may not hit this goal. But I know regardless of how many I actually write. It will be more that I would have written without pushing myself!  So. If anyone has any other ideas or outlets for people I could write. Let me know!  So far for the year I am a little ahead because of all the New Year letters I wrote. Which is an awesome way to start!  Ok. Wish me luck. I'll be back with a new Filofax video this week!!! Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment