Hello! Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek into my life and what inspires me.

Thursday, May 22, 2014

I'm Still Here!!!

Hello all!  Yes. I am still here. Though notably not as much. Without going into the gory details let's just say I had a rough few months. But all is well now!!!  And I have soooooo much to share with you!


Most importantly you (yes my one reader) haha. You can expect more regular blog posts from Miss Sara Jean! I have been getting alllllllllllll types of crafty lately and I can't wait to share it all with you! There will be quick little tutorials. 


Some videos. And Lots of bright pictures.


 There will be regular mail posts (now that I'm not having panic attacks that stop me from writing) and art journal peeks!!!
  

Yes. I am art journaling.


 And of course we can't forget my Filofax!

SO, stay tuned!  So happy to be back. And documenting my life in all ways possible. Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment